Have you been in business for 2-5 years? Have you gained enough credibility in your industry that people refer people to you and promote your services unprompted? Are you being sought out for speaking engagements or thinking about expanding your business?
If you said yes to all of those wonderful situations which you have earned and worked so hard for, then you probably are encountering these 11 signs that signify it’s time for you to consider hiring a virtual assistant.
- Feeling consistently overwhelmed with too much to do because your days are now filled with client appointments leaving no extra time for other activities to generate new leads and opportunities;
- Scrolling through screens of unopened emails that you intended to get to yesterday but before you knew it, tomorrow turned into two weeks and now your inbox looks a “hot mess”;
- Forgetting to schedule client appointments because you were too busy at the time to schedule the appointment and told yourself you’d remember and now you are overbooking, leaving you and the client unhappy;
- Making careless mistakes because your mind is on constant overload with everything on your mind because you are a solopreneur;
- Stressing out on a daily basis because you have many unfinished tasks that need attention but no time to address them;
- Missing deadlines for opportunities that could lead to additional revenue streams;
- Returning phone calls 2-3 days late because you now have back-to-back appointments which means long days and it’s too late to return calls when your day ends;
- Working 12+ hour days on a regular basis because there aren’t enough hours in a day to accomplish your ever-growing to do list;
- Getting hints about needing help because friends are witnessing your long hours and seeing signs of exhaustion on your face;
- Taking vacation is nonexistent because you are always finding reasons why you need to work and can’t step away for a night out or an hour of self-care pampering; and
- Spending countless hours doing non-revenue generating activities such as, inputting numbers, organizing files, scheduling meetings, making flyers, posting on social media or typing emails.
How many did you say “yes” to? Even if you only checked #11, you are leaving thousands of dollars on the table each month! That’s jaw dropping – right? So it’s confirmed, it’s time for you to hire a virtual assistant.
The success of your business depends on it so you can reallocate time to generating more revenue, getting administrative relief and spending quality time with yourself and family.
Don’t ruin what took so long to build because you are scared to trust or believe it will take too long to onboard someone. That’s “playing small”. If you want to grow and “play big”, change your thinking and hire a virtual assistant so you can hit you 6-figure or 7-figure goal.
Click here to schedule a discovery call and explore hiring a virtual assistant.
Let MPC work “in your business” so you can work “on your business”.
Share. Plan. Execute.